Friday 11 January 2013

Busy night

For some time Heron and Hymn have been saying we should have a night a week to practice something.

The main problem is my lack of guitar skills (we're not going to comment on my singing tonight).

On my other blog I have started commenting on my progress with the Guitar Smith game. Lynn was singing along to the track I'm trying to earn enough points to qualify (and although there is an option to reduce the qualification barrier, I'm refusing to use it).

As well as singing, Lynn has been quite productive and has written a short story based on an earlier discussion, and is well underway with a second one.

I was going to head to bed (it's just passed midnight here in the UK), but don't want to disturb the creative juices.

I've just realised I haven't finished my glass of wine either. So no driving for me before 9am then. Not that I was even planning on getting out of bed before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment