Sunday 6 January 2013

23 Things in 2013


I've just been reading John Anealio's blog entry 'Will you take the “23 in '13”Challange?'.

I have decided to give it a go, but instead of 23 items in a single theme, I am going to do a bit of a mix and match on the challenge.

I do have some specific things in mind, though.
  • Spend more time learning the guitar (sorry neighbours!) and get to the point where I can reliably play a number of songs
  • To do a public performance of my guitar work as part of Heron Hymn (with North East Live first, because I promised Angie she'd get our first public performance)
  • To record and publish on Soundcloud some of the songs I have learned
  • To plan and write at least the outline of a novel (and I have started on this, but only just)
  • To complete my laser fence prototype, and create a custom PCB and have a permanent version of the game
  • To get at least three dynamic SaaS style websites to an operational level
  • To blog at least once a month for the year (but this will only count as one of the 23 items)
I was tempted to have read more, but as I have already finished half a dozen books this year already and finishing 23 books this year would not be a significant challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment