Sunday 29 May 2011

Famous Last Words

In my last post in this enthralling series on getting a development enviroment that will produce code on OSX, Windows and Linux I said that the next step was to get the MDI code working using wxWidgets.
You probably can't hear the hollow laugh (followed by silent screams, as I am coding in Starbucks), and you might not be surprised that a repeat project build.... isn't working.

I need to backtrack and work out what has changed, and get the setup working properly again. It would also be nice to get the post build scripts working so that I don't need to hard code folder names into the project.

I'm going to persevere for today, but I need my dual monitor setup to get it working properly: that either means bringing the big screen with me, or coding at home.

If you listen carefully, you just might hear me scream later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment